Monday, December 8, 2014

Potty Training

After a few 1/2 starts and lots of talk about pee pee and poo poo (I am a mom), Caleb and I are staying in the kitchen for 3 days to potty train. You see, the kitchen has all hard wood floors - which makes cleaning up messes easier. And, with my baby belly, easier is what I am looking for.

As soon as he pee pee's on the potty for the first time today, he gets to wear his big boy underwear. 



He also gets M&M's for going pee pee and a sucker for going poo poo. We call it incentives, not bribery! :)

He's very interested in going, like Daniel Tiger (his favorite cartoon character - an animated spin off from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood). We'll see! Fingers crossed. I'd love to stop using diapers for a couple of months, at least!! :)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment