After our big anatomy ultrasound appointment last Thursday – both Mark and I went to work. It was so hard to concentrate on work – because there’s this little boy in my tummy sucking his thumb and kicking his feet. We saw all his bones and organs and everything looks perfect. I can’t believe he has two little femurs, and two little ulnas, and his cute little finger are just so....tiny and cute. The radiologist said he is growing as a baby should – everything looks good. But, it is not just that simple. It’s freaking amazing. 5 months ago, we weren’t pregnant – and now, there is this perfectly formed little human boy in my tummy (how does he fit in there anyway). I’ve told people before – but I totally mean it, I don’t know how ANYONE who has a baby can’t believe in God. Who else could create this masterpiece?
All day that day, I sat at work and was not very productive (sorry boss – I made up for it the next day). I couldn't stop looking at the ultrasound pictures of our baby boy sitting on my desk, keeping me company. It was the most unproductive day ever! But, I don't care because we are having a baby boy! I can't believe it!
And, this past weekend, we got to see Mark’s grandparents (Baby boy Hall’s great grandparents) and Mark’s Aunt Debbie. It was so fun to tell them they are having a great greandSON....and a nephew.
It’s a BOY!!
ITS A BOY ITS A BOY ITS A BOY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to go shopping for him!