Mark and I have been planning and dreaming and thinking about what the future will be like with a little boy. A little boy that might looks like us. It's all amazing and crazy and wonderful all at the same time.
Getting baby boy Hall's nursery in order started the end of last year when we started moving stuff out of the room and selling or giving away what we don't need. Living in a 2 bedroom condo means you have to get creative. And, now that we are pretty much done with everything, we really like how it all turned out. Take a look:
Don't worry - when we do put him in the crib, we will take out all the stuffed animals.
His 'so cute' changing table!
Mark put up his new curtains yesterday.
His 'so cute' changing table!
Mark put up his new curtains yesterday.
Here's his awesome bookshelf - thanks to all the awesome people who came to baby Hall's shower! He has more books than I do - and if you know how much I like to read, you'd know that's A LOT!!
His dresser and diaper bag:
We got his "It's a Boy" sign a from my Church baby shower. So cute!
Only 2-3 more weeks to go! We will definitely let ya'll know when baby boy makes his appearance in this world!
Love,
Katherine (the one with the big belly)







His room looks perfect!! I love it! Great job! I just can't wait to meet him now!!!
ReplyDelete